The Office 2013 is one of the latest Office Productivity Suite developed by Microsoft for its users of different platforms like iOS, Mac, Windows and Android. This Office Productivity suite has various advanced features like cloud based-storage, remodeled start screen, flattered look of the ribbon interface, latest slide designs, scheduled task with new visualization, and many more.
Despite of having number of advanced features, the Office users may face some common errors or issues while activating the Office Setup 2013 on their device. And one such common activation error codes of Office Setup 2013 is Office Error Code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d. Thus, the simplest stepwise procedures for resolving the Office Setup 2013 Error Code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d have been detailed in the below information.
The activation error i.e. Office Setup 2013 Error Code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d is mostly caused on the device due to the presence of corrupted Windows activator files. This Windows activator files plays a very significant as it deals with licensing or activation of the Office Setup 2013. As the users try to activate the Office Setup 2013 on the device having corrupted Windows activator files, an error message box is displayed on the screen. This error message box shows the error message as shown below:
“Something went wrong
Unable to activate the Office setup 2013 to the device, Try again later.
Error Code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d”
By following the stepwise procedure detailed below, the users could easily resolve the Office 2013 Error Code 0x4004f00c or 0x4004f00d:
Method 1: Utilize the Cs Script for Office Setup 2013 Activate:
1. Firstly, execute the cmd window on the device.
2. To do so, tap the “Windows + R” keys on the keyboard, altogether to launch the ‘Run’ window.
3. Now, type ‘cmd’ within the ‘Open’ box of ‘Run’ window.
4. And then, hit the “Enter” key on keyboard.
5. Thus, the cmd window will appear on the screen. On this window, type the commands as follows:
SKU ID: b13afb38-cd79-4ae5-9f7f-eed058d750ca
License Name: Office 15, OfficeStandardVLKMS_Client edition
License Description: Office 15, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel
License Status: —–LICENSED—–
Remaining Grace: 178 days
Last 5 Characters of installed product: <type the last 5 characters of the Office 15>
Activation Type Configuration: ALL
CSScript: “%ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs” /inpkey: <Enter the Product Key>
(Important Note: If the users are not able to redeem the Office Product key or find it then, they may call the Office Customer Support number, to get an instant support.)
Method 2: Temporarily Disable the Firewall:
1. Launch the Start menu by tapping the Start button on the taskbar.
2. And then, select the “Run” option.
3. Now, type the ‘Control Panel” in the ‘Open’ box to execute the Control Panel window.
4. And the, choose the “Windows Firewall” option.
5. After this, choose the “turn Windows Firewall On or Off” option from the left panel of the window.
6. Now, select the “Turn off Windows Firewall” option under the “Private network settings” and “Public network settings” section.
7. At last, click the “Save” button for saving the changes made by the users.
8. Now, try to activate the Office Setup 2013 to the device.
Method 3: Remove and Re-install the Office Setup 2013:
1. For removing the Office Setup 2013 from the device, firstly tap the “Windows + R” keys altogether to execute the run window.
2. Now, type ‘appwiz.cpl’ command within the ‘Open’ box.
3. And then, hit the “Enter” key on the keyboard.
4. Hence, the “Program and Features” window will appear on the screen.
5. Here, a list of all the programs being installed to the users’ device will be displayed on the screen.
6. From this list, select the “Microsoft Office 2013” option and then, tap the “Uninstall” option.
7. After uninstalling the Office Setup 2013 from the device, restart the device.
8. Once the device gets restarted, go the Office.com/setup to get the steps for re-installing the Office Setup 2013 to the device.