Microsoft HUP or Home Use program is a software assurance, which is available to Microsoft volume licensing customers along with their MS-Office app. It allows the organization to offer their employees with the latest version of Microsoft, for their home devices. The companies are putting interest on it, to reduce the use of IT training and lowering the help desks and the training cost.
Check out the steps as listed below to get Microsoft HUP product key–
Please note- The product key will be available only if the Software Assurance agreement is still valid and you’re an active employee of the company.
1. Visit the Office.com/setup page to reach out to Microsoft HUP.
2. Go to the official website of Microsoft HUP.
3. In the upper right-hand corner of the page, select the link ‘Order History’.
4. You need to enter your email address that you provide while purchasing the MS-office suite.
5. Check your email to yourself that contains a link to your order history.
6. Select the link, which you received on the email, to view your order history.
7. To select the order number, go to the ‘Order History’ web page.
8. On the ‘Order Details’ web page, the product key will be listed under MS-Office Product key.
Please note- If you don’t found any product key or there is no installation bottom then your Microsoft HUP code has expired. Kindly, contact Benefit Administrator to check if the program code has been update or if your employer is still eligible for Microsoft HUP.
After you have received your Product key, you need to redeem it after you have installed Office
1. Start any MS-Office app to activate your Office setup app and now, do any of the following-
• If you see Sign in option to set up MS-office, then select the option ‘I don’t want to sign-in or create an account’
Please note- It is a small link at the bottom of the window.
• If you came across ‘Hello, confirm your account’ then select the option ‘Use a different account’, followed by ‘I don’t want to sign-in or create an account’.
2. You need to enter the product key to activate Office setup product, on the ‘Enter your product key’ screen.
3. Agree to the License terms by selecting the option ‘Accept’.
4. Start the MS-Word app.