Office is a productivity suite developed by the renowned tech giant, Microsoft. The initial version of this suite was embedded with only limited applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Over the time, many improvements and enhancements were made in the suite and today we have Office 365 and Office 2016 (the latest versions) embedded with highly advanced features, applications, servers and services. Apart from the basic applications, these latest versions incorporate Visio, Publisher, Access, OneNote, Outlook and more. For purchasing any Office subscription, you can choose from two modes:
When you buy the subscription offline, you get a complete pack, including a CD on the back of which the Office Setup product key is mentioned. Keep this key secure with you as you will need this while logging in to your Office account as well as Office activation.
On the other hand, if you purchase the subscription online from office.com/setup, the same key will be sent to your registered email ID associated with your Office account. To redeem this key, all you need to do is open the email ID and search for that particular email from Office.
Once you complete the purchase, you need to follow three more processes in order to have the complete access of the Office setup you have purchased. These three processes are download, install and activate. Steps to perform these processes are:
- Login to your Microsoft Office Account or sign up to create a new account
- Enter the Office product key
- Download your Office product
- This will download a setup file on your device
- Double-click this downloaded setup to initiate installation
- Once done, open any of the Office products
- You will be prompted by an Office Activation Wizard to activate your Office product
- Provide your 25-character Office Setup product key
- Click Activate and it’s done!
In case of any error associated with your Office account, dial Microsoft Office helpline number and get it fixed by a certified technician. The team offers 24*7 support services to all the new and existing Office account users.
If you need any kind of help regarding office then visit office.com/setup